Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tinkerbell Cookies for Isabella's 3rd Birthday



For Isabella's 3rd Birthday Celebration, my aunt requested Tinkerbell themed cookies. I made these cookies using my favorite Sugar Cookie and icing recipe. For the edible images, I used a butter icing to provide a creamier base for the edible images. At Amazing Cake Supplies in Houston, you can bring in artwork on a powerpoint and they will print an edible images for your baked goods. It was my first time trying it out and it was a success. The color came out nicely for the Tinkerbell images and they transferred onto the cookie very easily. Definitely will have to make more soon!


I put them in 6'' plastic pouches and finished it off with silky yellow ribbon (I had green for the other cookies as well). My aunt made these cute stickers to place on the baggie and stickers that say "Made with love by Erica Chung". Super cute!

No comments: