Home
About
Food Lists
Recipes
Thursday, November 11, 2010
me
Home
college
me
Graduation Photos
Graduation Photos
Erica
9:39:00 PM
college
,
me
Pictures from my Graduation Photoshoot courtesy of Jo Jo-tographer
Read more
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer
Content
Older
Content
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erica. Welcome to our family's culinary genealogy blog of our family's recipes with a sprinkle of motherhood.
Popular Posts
Back in Houston
My apologies for the lack of blog posts since the end of 2011. I realized I have not posted in here since 2012 started! I went through a lot...
and lady, you will have a happy life
There is a renowned psychic in the Vietnamese community named Cau Chin which translated means Uncle Nine. People start lining up as early ...
Viral Effects on Facebook
Facebook is a social networking website popular amongst college/Univeristy students and more. It started off being limited to Harvard studen...
Watercress and Pork Soup
Mmmm this is one of my favorite soups as a kid and I had to bring the recipe with me. It's currently 33 degrees in Minneapolis and al...
101 in 1001 Days
http://dayzeroproject.com/about/ The Challenge: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Why 1001 Days? Many people have cr...
What I am Studying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!!!! Day 8 This was my first week of school. Classes here are not too different from back home. There are quiz...
Categories
Baking
Food Costumes
Food Lists
Recipes
Things to Do
Travel
food
Powered by
Blogger
.
Subscribe
Labels
Musings
me
college
Travel
Recipes
Baking
Things to Do
Dogs
food
Food Lists
Food Costumes
DIY
Instagram
No comments:
Post a Comment