Thursday, February 26, 2009

1 is the loneliest number (but still awesome!)

My Monday Wednesdays are always jam-packed because I have three 1.5 hour classes and my group members always pick Mondays and Wednesdays to have meetings. Which means.... Tuesday Thursdays only have 1 class and mostly nothing to do. I've had quite the stressful few days and I loved having a Tuesday just to do nothing but play Harvest Moon.

Today I woke up around 8:00AM for my only class for the day. I should never make productive decisions right when I wake up. In the morning time, my decision making processes tend to be impaired and the only thing I can think of is SLEEP. I woke up with the intention of going right back to sleep until the ABSA meeting (what I often do on Thursdays). But my willpower came through and I wore my work out clothes to class. I'm glad I did.

I love being around people. People make me happy and I enjoy companionship, but today is not one of those days. I'm always interacting with people, working in groups, doing ABSA stuff, which I enjoy but there are times I really just want to be alone. Perhaps its the only child in me. Sometimes I rather just work out alone, go shopping alone, and work alone. Which was awesome because that's what I did all day. After I got out of class at 11, I went to the atrium to work on my Marketing project on my own. I went to work out by myself. I like getting to set my own pace and run on the track as long as I want without worrying about my work out buddy waiting for me. Afterward, I went grocery shopping alone and I got to set my pace for how fast I wanted out of the store. With the exceptions of a few phone calls, I had minimal interaction for most of the day which was much much utilized. I got time to reflect, catch up with myself, and re-cooperate so I'm now pumped and ready for some ABSA time! (& LASAGNA!!)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

umm hello? and this saturday!! haha ;)