Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ABSA Alumnus Spotlight

Check it out, yo' girl made the alumnus spotlight of the month! Click on the image to go to the web page.


ABSA was an organization I was active in back in college. I held a director and eventually an officer position. During that year, we won both Best Professional Organization and Most Outstanding Organization from the UT leadership board. ABSA was a big part of my college experience. I still remained in contact with the officers even after I moved on from the position. You can still be active as an Alumni! I've initiated discussions about the company that I work for partnering up with ABSA to tap into their talent pool. To me, these are baby steps to creating a stronger Asian community where we can help each other succeed.

No comments: