Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where art thou Cinnamon?


Every single time I start to come to terms with Cinnamon being gone and try to deal with not finding her, something happens to give me hope. The first time, the psychic I went to see said that Cinnamon was still alive and well and that I need to put up more posters to find her. After I put up posters, I didn't hear anything for a few days and began to lose hope again. I put online postings for her as well and someone saw my online posting and contacted me to give me tips on finding my dog. She encouraged me and told me not to give up hope on finding my dog. After that I went to my Grandma's neighborhood when I was around the area to look for her. No luck...So I started coming to terms with it again until...

Today I woke up to someone calling to report that they spotted a confused, lost Pomeranian roaming in my Grandma's neighborhood. My Grandma rushed to the location only to find her gone. I drove down to my Grandma's which is across town to see if I could find her myself. Stella came with me and together we looked around and called her name. We also asked a few neighbors if they have seen anything and 1 person said they've seen a brown Pomeranian roaming around the park. Stella and I looked around for about an hour but no luck. We then proceeded to continue our plan to go shopping so we went to Memorial City Mall. I was able to buy a few things for the bachelorette party next week. We rushed home after because Stella's photographer posted her engagement pictures online. Stella's pretty non conventional. Most engagement pictures are bright and happy, but Stella prefers a more gothic, dark romantic theme. The pictures turned out gorgeous. We then played some guitar hero because Stella's been trying to teach me how to play guitar hero on hard. This really helped me get my mind off of the situation.

But after I left Stella's place, I just had to go back to my Grandma's neighborhood to look one more time. No luck...


Where could she be? :(

3 comments:

Katherine Kang said...

i'm sorry cinnamon's lost :( that's sweet of your grandma to help you go look for her though!! :) lol i can't imagine my grandma looking for a dog ..

Gregory Brown said...

when i was little we had a cocker spaniel named Sheba who was lost for one month! then one morning, when my parents were getting me ready for school we heard scratching at the front door and there she was. so you never know. maybe she'll get tired and come back home.

Erica said...

she always comes back home. she loves to run out and then she'll waltz through the front door. the prob this time is that she was lost when my grandma was dogsitting her for a week and she doesn't know how to come home :[