Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Day of 2012

Wow today is the last day of 2012. 2012 has been a great year for me. I keep learning more and more about myself. I thought the learning would slow by the end of college but after-college years contains tremendous learning and growth opportunities especially about who you are. People have said your 20's is when you learn the most about yourself.

One big learning in 2012 is valuing my close relationships. At the start of 2012, my paternal grandfather passed away and I spent a good portion mourning with my family. That experience had a big impact on where I wanted to invest my time. I've transitioned to wanting to make as many friends and connections possible to cutting back and investing my time in quality relationships with my close friends and family. I've made new friendships in 2012 that I love but the friendships I've had are my main focus. I changed my perspective on dating and went on many to learn more about what I valued in a partner. That has lead me to finding Manny, an amazing guy who inspires me to be a better me everyday.

I look forward to continued learning and self-discovery in 2013.

2012 in pictures:
Visiting my Grandma's grave before my Grandpa's funeral

Spending time with my cousins in Cali

Crystal's 24th Birthday

Tiffany and JR's 24th birthday

Tiffany's 24th Birthday
Visiting Hans and Alan in Seattle
International friendship <3 td="td">



Being silly with my girls
Fun with my new friend Deb

Nocturnal in Austin, TX

Oxheart with Nar

Drake concert at Toyota Center

Vegas with Crystal and Penny

Stella's birthday

Stella's birthday Pool Pong

EDC in Vegas

Girls Night Out on my 24th birthday

At AKA Sushi for my 24th birthday

At AKA Sushi for my 24th birthday

Taste of Texas with my family on my 24th birthday

Viet Loi with my family on my 24th birthday

Bowling date with Manny - first picture together

ABSA reunion

Dinner with my family

Cirque Du Soleil Kooza

Kaskade with Deb and Tiff

Vu, Alice, and Me at the Fish

JET Triple Date

Jenna's 24th birthday at Benjy's

ATX getaway, at Barton Springs

6th Street with Jacksis like old times

Visiting Hamilton Pool
Peace. Love. Unity. Respect. JET. @Identity Fest 

Hans came back for Labor Day at AKA


Manny's 24th birthday at Fogo de Chao

Manny's 24th birthday group

Richard's birthday

John and Genel came to visit

Isabella's 3rd birthday and Baby David's Baptism

New baby cousin David

Family at David's Baptism

Alice's 25th birthday

My best girls dressed up for Halloween at Something Wicked (Panda, Peacock, Sailor, and Leopard)

Me and Manny (Luigi) at Something Wicked

Thanksgiving at the Corral's

Alice and Jenna enjoying my margarita cookies at my stock-the-bar housewarming

Josh, Penny, Me and Vu at my Stock the Bar House Warming

With Charlie, Rie, and Irina at the Charming Charlie Holiday Party

My handsome date

Zoo Lights with Manny

Lions at Zoo Lights

Christmas at the Corrals

Me and Manny

Manny's Family

My silly cousins

My cousins <3 td="td">

My Mom and my Aunts



Merry Christmas from the Chungs

No comments: